Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND

I want to hold your hands & walk a mile
dont want to miss you,even a while
My life is so beautiful coz
Dear,its you,My Life
Hug me from my worries to Die
my tears to dry and
my lonliness to fly
Its hurts me to know
how i sometimes can be little selfish
when it comes to you
I am getting sentimental over you
for the god sake explain me why all this
I miss you every moment of the day
I keep me awake just listen to you
I keep me empty just for you to fill
I keep me alive just to see you
My morning miss you
My evening seeks you
Where were you all these years
You were not there to wipe my tear
Fear of future is worse than pain of the past
still I bother the least coz you are there
Even the second are too long to miss you
I want to hold your hands & walk a mile
Dont want to miss you,even a while

No comments:

Post a Comment